The model 2700 has the highest capacity of the new generation rechargeable battery (2700), retains 85% capacity after 12 months of storage and operates at temperatures up to -20°C.
You can use all chargers that are designed to charge rechargeable batteries.
- Type: Nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery
- Typical capacity: 2700 mAh
- Diameter: 14.5 mm
- Height: 50.5 mm
- Weight: approx. 30 g
- The highest capacity among high quality rechargeable AA batteries - 2700 mAh
- Retains 85% capacity after 12 months of storage
- Works at low temperatures to -20C
- Packed in a reusable container.
- Ready to use
- Any charger designed to charge batteries may be use for recharge